1. Preparation Before Use:
The device requests to choose 2G GSM network-based Micro-SIM card.
Besides, please make sure following two points:
a. The device is power off when inserting or taking off SIM card;
b. The GPRS data plan and Caller ID functions have been activated and turn off PIN code function.
2. Turn On/Off device:
Turn on: Press the Power Button for 3 sec, it powers on when indicator lights on with a ringtone. Turn off: Press the Power Button three times shortly, when a ringtone heard.
3. Login APP and Web Platform
Scan the QR code on manual cover or download "Anytracking" or "Reachfar" in Apple store. (Note: In the process of installing, choose "trust" or "allow" for the program to visit phone location otherwise, user can't get a better App effects.) After installation, please choose login with device ID No. on the device back label and default password "123456". The Web Platform is https://www.reachfar-gps.com and https://www.gps123.org
4.What should I do if I have many devices?
If you have many devices, please contact us to set an account for you, then you can track all devices in one map. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. After inserting SIM card, the device can make phone calls, but it says "not enable" on both web platform and App.
1. Please make sure the SIM card has SMS, calls and data service before install a SIM card.
2. Add your sim card APN data as below steps:
1)Set main monitor number by sending SMS command: pw,123456,center,phone number# to the device No. For example: pw,123456,center,13711223344#
2)The APN configure SMS command is: apn,apndata,user name,user password,network code#
3)For example: The AT&T APN data is wap.cingular The user name is email@example.com, The user password is cingular1, The network code is 310410, (mcc:310,mnc,410)
Then the APN configure SMS text is:
If the APN has no user name or password, then send SMS command: apn,wap.cingular,,,310410#
4)Reboot the tracker after getting a SMS reply. Attention: All commands above use lowercase letters, punctuation marks in English style and end with "#".
6.How to change the SMS command reply language to English?
Send the SMS command as this content to set language and time zone: lz,0,8# Here "0" is English, "8" is time zone. User can change time zone digit into the local one. Such as lz,0,-2#
7. The status of indicate lights when charging:
Red and blue lights flashing with the same frequency means in charging, red and blue lights keeping on means fully charged.
8. Locating Accuracy
The locating way of RF-V26 is GPS+LBS+WIFI. The device will locate by LBS or WIFI automatically indoors. The accuracy of LBS depends on the density of base station, it will be 10-1000 meters. The accuracy of GPS is 5-30 meters in the open air.
9. Why does the device say "the line is busy" sometimes when I use the master number to dial RF-V26?
1. Maybe other phone book number is communicating with the device;
2. Device is sending alarm to master number;
3. Master number is busy or reject its phone when device sends alarm. In this case, RF-V26 needs more time to handle no answered or rejected phone calls because it doesn't have hang up key even though the master number hanged up.
10. Waterproof Performance
The device is waterproof IP66, but we don't suggest user to dip it into water for a long time. And please cover the sim slot with waterproof film and install the sim slot cover with screw.
11. Why dose not the device call the phone number when pressing SOS button?
Before dialing out telephone numbers, user needs to set SOS numbers via APP or SMS command.
12. Anti-Remove Alarm:
After remove the device from the holder or other smooth surface, the device will trigger anti-remove alarm. Please remind the alarm is based on a 3 minutes still.